Xebra Electric Car and Truck
The ZAP Xebra is the offspring of more than three decades of thought and evolution - created as a breed by itself.
Providing you with a range up to forty miles with the ideal driving conditions, the ZAP Xebra Sedan and truck provide you and up to three passengers with zero-emissions travel as well as rear hatchback with spacious carrying capacity.
Forget about gas stations, oil spills, and fumes forever! A Xebra's appetite is meager and you can recharge it at any 110V electrical outlet.
Even after counting emissions from electric generating plants, Xebras produce 90% fewer pollutants than most current gas-powered cars.
Download the specs as a PDF
- SPEED: Up to 40 mph (65 kmph)
- RANGE: Up to 25 miles per charge (40km) *Up to 40 miles per day with opportunity charging; Energy to charge 4.75 kwh
- CHARGER: Onboard 110 Volt AC
- MOTOR: DC
- SEATING: Up to 4
- BATTERY: Lead Acid
- CLASSIFICATION: 3 wheel motorcycle (Zero Emission Vehicle)
- DIMENSIONS: 10 Length (290 cm) x 4.66 Width (142 cm) x 5.05 Height (154 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: approx. 1,863 lbs
- GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT: approx. 2,805 lbs
- OPTIONS: Upgraded Radio/CD, Color, Leather Seats, Car Cover, Upgraded Batteries
- COLORS: Ocean Blue, Zebra Flash, Kiwi Green, and Lipstick Red
PRICE: Call for pricing, Dennis at 707-393-0724 or ZAP in Santa Rosa at 707-525-8658